Marina maintains this website (hereinafter referred to as the “Site”) for personal training, information, communication and display of Marina brand product images. Do not hesitate to browse our site as you wish.. However, downloading the materials displayed on the Site is only permitted for non-commercial, personal use, and without prejudice to all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. It is strictly forbidden to distribute, modify, publish, reuse or report the content of the Site, including text, images, audio files and video files, and all intellectual and industrial property rights, for public or commercial purposes without the prior written consent of Marina. it is forbidden.
Terms and Conditions
1. Everything contained in the site content is fully protected by proprietary intellectual and industrial property rights and/or trademark rights (unless otherwise stated or indicated) and cannot be used without the prior written consent of the Marina, except in the cases specified in these Terms and Conditions. In addition, Marina does not warrant that your review of the materials displayed on the Site does not violate the rights of third parties that are not owned by Marina or its subsidiaries.
2. Marina makes every reasonable effort to provide accurate and up-to-date information on the Site. However, Marina does not make any guarantees or commitments regarding the accuracy of the Site content and does not accept any liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the Site content.
3. Browsing our site is entirely at your own risk. Neither Marina nor any other party involved in the creation, production or delivery of the Site is liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or punitive damages arising from your access to or use of the Site. WITHOUT LIMITING THE QUALITY OF THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT E IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. Marina also does not allow any harm or damage you may suffer from your computer hardware or any other device logging into, using or navigating the Site, or downloading any material from the site content, including but not limited to data, text, images, video or audio files. does not accept any responsibility or liability in relation to a virus.
4. Any information or material you send to the Site by e-mail or any other method, including but not limited to data, questions, comments, suggestions and the like, will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary information. We hereby declare that you undertake that anything you transmit or send to us may be used by Marina or its subsidiaries for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. In addition, Marina is free to use any idea, concept, information or technique contained in any message you send to the Site for any purpose, including but not limited to developing, producing and marketing products using this information.
5. Any or all of the trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively referred to as “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are registered and/or unregistered trademarks of Marina and/or its subsidiaries. Nothing on this Site shall be construed as granting, directly or indirectly, a license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the express prior written consent of Marina. Any use of trademarks or Site content that constitutes the subject of other intellectual and industrial property, other than those specified in the Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. Please note that in the event of an infringement by you or any third party, Marina will implement its intellectual and industrial property rights to the fullest extent permitted by law, and in this context, it reserves any or all of its rights.
6. In addition, since it is not possible for Marina to review all other sites linked to this Site, it cannot be held responsible in any way for the contents of pages outside of this site or other sites linking to this Site. It is entirely your own risk that you browse other web pages or other linking sites other than this Site.
7. The Marina may revise or update these Terms and Conditions at any time. Please note that such revisions are binding on anyone logging into or browsing the Site or using the Site. It is therefore recommended that you visit this page periodically to review these binding Terms and Conditions.